Maintenance of Shandong Inverter: How to deal with the problem of frequency converter heating?
In order to ensure the normal and reliable operation of the inverters, it is necessary to cool the inverters.
The main ways to deal with the fever of the frequency converter are as follows:
(1) Fan heat dissipation: the fan inside the converter can take away the heat dissipation in the converter box.
(2) Environmental temperature: Inverter is an electronic device, including electrolytic capacitors and other electronic components, so temperature has a greater impact on its life. Generally, the ambient working temperature of frequency converter is - 10 +50. If the working temperature of frequency converter can be reduced, the service life of frequency converter will be prolonged and its performance will be stable. We have been busy with the maintenance of inverters. (1) Can extend the life of the converter (2) In the electrical field, it can be said that the maintenance rate (3) can also reflect the company's management and image!
The specific maintenance plan of Baochuan Automation Company is as follows:
1. Frequency converter must be disintegrated to see if there are any abnormal phenomena inside. (e.g. loosening of upsetting wire, solder peeling off, device loosening, device burning, burning phenomenon.)
2. Check the aging of the internal components of the converter, such as fans, power devices, power capacitors, and printed boards.
3. Clean up the dust, oil, corrosiveness and conductor impurities inside the converter. For the main printed boards such as: main control board, drive board, switching power supply board. A new imported electronic cleaner is used for spray cleaning to remove the aging layer and conductive substances.
4. The main control part of the frequency converter is treated with advanced film addition. It can prevent dust, aging, conductive, waterproof and corrosive substances. Http://www.bcabb.com/